Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ecocamp

Day 10 - Ecocamp

Source:
An all wooden facility in the mountains above David, Panama. I can't really say much about it. But when we were there as part of a field course in college studying biology. It had such a campy feel we decided to dub the place, "ecocamp."

Lessons Learned:
Disaster. Unlike the Kurita Museum Hallway, this was intended to be a quicky, and it looks that way. There's nothing wrong with quickies I think, but I really didn't pay attention to the lines or the perspective the way I should have. That is soooo important. If the perspective doesn't work, the whole thing falls apart.

Also, that's not snow in the background. I don't know what I was thinking, but I had decided to just copy the over-exposed background of the photo exactly as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment