Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Tilly" A Storyboard Pitch




This is a pitch I did for a story called "Tilly". It's about a girl really into military stuff who is given a princess doll for Christmas. 

My goal was to create some storyboards for my portfolio and practice pitching. I've been working on it in fits and starts since November and most of that was editing the story. 

I did the drawings in TVPaint, which has an easy to use timeline. I used Quicktime to record my voice along with the computer screen as I clicked through the drawings. 

I liked how it came out. I'm excited to do another one.

12 comments:

  1. Wow great sharing, awesome looking. Thanks a lot for share, always like and love this kinda of sharing. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clipping Image is an online-based Image editing service Provider that provides that
    high-quality photoshop Clipping Path service at an affordable rate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, pretty cool sharing. I really appreciate your art work. Though, I'm not good at art as I’m working on different Image post production platform for editing the images. Anyways very good sharing; please keep sharing more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. image post production

    ReplyDelete