Friday, December 30, 2011

New Short Film Storyboards

AAARRRGGHHH!!! I'm filled with joy!!

I working on a short, short film. I worked on the storyboards today for 9 hours. I created 83 new storyboards today!! Damn! And about 65 poop boards that didn't make the cut. That's a lot of boards.
I'm pretty darn pleased with myself.

Here's a photocollage of what it looks like near my desk with all these boards:

I use several magnetic whiteboards to display my boards in sequence while I'm working on them. I use a bunch of these little magnets that I got from Staples:



I like the colors :)



I use 4x6 inch notepads from CVS to do the actual boards (although I draw a border along the top and bottom to make it more 16:9 ratio. Which also makes a good space for writing dialogue and sound FX notes).

That's all I wanted to say. I'll have a lot more on this project in the future, so please come back! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment