Saturday, January 22, 2011

Expressions and Body Language practice - Arrested Development

I've been trying to work on being able to draw more "strong, specific acting." I tried doing some drawings from arrested development. This was the result:

"The warden was intrigued. Less about the stunt and more about the prison beatings this brash young magician was sure to receive":
The warden was intriqued drawing

"Gob set about swallowing the key ..."
Gob sets about swallowing the key ... drawing
"Anything for a buck, Michael. You are so materialistic"
"Anything for a buck, Michael. You are so materialistic" drawing

Buster: "Mom said you could tie this for me."
Lucille: "Make it long ... so he doesn't seem so ... round."
Mom said you could tie this for me ... drawing

Marta: "I said ... career is one thing, but family is forever."
Gob: "To prove that no prison can hold me, I will incarcerate myself in the same penitentiary that holds my father. Only to escape 24 hours later ... No shackles can hold these hands!"
No shackles can hold these hands! drawing

Michael: "I bet you don't even know what the auction is for tonight."
Lindsey: "The Wetlands."
Michael: "Yeah ... to do WHAT with them?"
Lindsey: " .... dry them."
Michael: "SAVE them."
Lindsey: "-from drying!"
The Wetlands - drawing
(It was soon to be midnight and my boyfriend was starting a movie ... so I got a little lazy on the last few panels of the last one ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment